Thursday, October 6, 2011

without you i'm lost

without you who always guide me in every step of the way..i know deep within me i'm lost and without your hands who always lifted me i don't know how i keep on going...thank u for a million times for all the things i receive, for all the grace i savored and thank u for sending those people in my life who help me a lot, for believing my capacity and simply for trusting me in ways i never thought that they would..dear God for the things i went through i know u always keep me in your side and always protecting me by your grace thank u so much...i love you and whatever life brings i will not fear for u will always there for me and if the battle of life defeats me...please...carry me when my feet could no longer support me..thank u..i'm always yours!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment