Tuesday, June 26, 2012

guilty

i just wanted to ask sorry for offending to our God Almighty..i'm sorry for i failed to keep my promise Dear God..i acknowledge my shortcomings and ask Your forgiveness..i know You love me more than life itself..and You have given  me everything i wish for and yet i still offended You..please forgive me..though i love You so i cold not escaped temptations at times..i'm sorry..i hope i will be more stronger to defeat the call of evil..and with all the sins that i have i know that You love me more than enough..in everyday i experienced it...my heart knew it..my mind could testify it...though i am as i am You still there for me and never ever did that You lead me astray..You are there to guide me all the time..giving me strength when i thought i could no longer hold on..You pushes me to my limits to unleash the unlimited capability that i never thought i had..for all the favors..the blessings that You bestowed in me thank You very much..for everything that You have been given to me thank You..for what i am today thank You...i love You and Dear God...please do guide me in every step that i make and in every step that i am going to take..be there for me as always....
     this is my birth flower..i just happened to knew it a while ago..its name is iris....
from deep within there's a guilt i carried with me for failing to keep my promise to the One who created me wonderfully...i'm so sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment