Tuesday, October 2, 2012

saying a little thank You

Lord thank You for letting me pass the Nursing Licensure Exam...thank You so much because it is not only making me happy but also it made my parents happy and proud...and not just my parents but to my grandparents as well...

to the people who stand behind me all this years thank you very much...for the trust and support that you give me...thank you for depending and protecting me to the people who want me down..really want me down..thank you so much for the helping hand that enable me to stand on my ground..thank for the encouragement..and all...
And Dear God thank You for the surprise that You give me..You know what it is...thank You for answering my prayers for quite a long time now..I Love You More..may Your plan and will be it done unto me,,i love You..

No comments:

Post a Comment