Sunday, October 21, 2012

Been Hurt So Bad

day by day I think of you
so long ago i knew i love you
So many times I'd been mad
never thought I would be hurt so bad

memories of you taunting me
bearing the pain on my own
thinking i could be strong
yet i feel weak and about to breakdown

Days move so slow when feeling blue
try to fake a laugh and pretend to smile
Though my mind run a miles
I manage to get by with a gentle smile

Learning to forget you is like impossible
taking hold you in my mind
wishing time can be rewind
since it couldn't be...please catch my last kiss in the wind...

i compose and dedicate this poem to the one who made me cry...to the man who made me wish so hard for him to come back...
i hope that someday i will be able to be back to my old self...that was never been broken by love...though i'd been hurt so bad i learned and it made me stronger...but i wish i could get back the time when i never knew what love is...

No comments:

Post a Comment