Monday, February 6, 2012

i'm so bless!!

long ago i thought i would never experience the kind of life i have right now ..i thought that it was just a dream..though my life was never been perfect yet the imperfections of it make my life so colorful..so happy... so wonderful and i am so excited in each brand new day of what life brings may it be happiness or sadness i will welcome it with arms wide open.. knowing that everything has its purpose why it happen.I know God would not give me a burden heavier than i can carry and the test of time always bring the best out of me because every time i stumble i learned and that's make me the best of me like i never ever been before...and God love me much..because even the wanton into something i never prayed for..He grant all those though not so fast but it always ended me up with the biggest surprise i could ever hold for the rest of my life...and for that i am blessed more than i could ever think of with so many many things i could no longer count on... the hardship in life thought me to appreciate even the little blessing that come my way and big happiness came from appreciating the little of it that would sum up more and more ..
And to the people who always make me feel so bless: manong vanie.. .aunt Christine..Jinjin..my family and of course my grandparents especially my lola Gloria...to all of you thank you very much for all the kindness and support you all give to me..and to God Almighty for making my life so wonderful who always stand by me every time...thank You for everything Dear God..keep me with You for always...and if trials strike my way help me to fight for it with all of my might You gave to me...I LOVE YOU and i am always YOURS to keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment