Wednesday, February 1, 2012

It's Always Been You and All Because of You

You are always been a tattoo here in my heart....simply because you are the best thing that happened in my life. Though your gone now, the memories you left behind is worth all my while. I love to remember the way i love you, the way i cried an ocean because of you, the way i was hurt all because of losing you...and i love the way how i'd get up and moved on because every painful days i spent of thinking you can't be mine forever uncover the inner strength i never thought i have. Because of you i realize i am strong enough to handle everything.
I love all the pain, the joy,sorrow and happiness you brought to my life...and right now by simply remembering you I still love you...Its been 6 years already that you've been gone but the feeling never change and I do miss you much...until this time its always been you..that I love..I never known i'm capable of loving someone too much until you unleash that hidden capability i have inside of me.Wherever you are right now I always prayed for your lifetime happiness,contentment in life,good health, abundance in blessings and above all...that the one you be with and you choose to be with for the rest of your life will love you more than the way i have love you...the one who will cherish more than i could...i love you that i am still hurt all this time but thinking that we parted ways because it's God's will is enough to brighten up my day because He uses the painful way i ever known for the BEST of us..i was hurt indeed and i learned the hard way..in a way that even a lifetime memories cannot forget...


I smiled remembering our cheesy jokes ....its crazy yet so funny...I love how you get jealous of someone you thought that caught my eye...I miss the feeling of being secure by just a simple but loving embrace you did..i love all of you...I love your weaknesses...oh how i love the bad side of you..God knows how much...
In this coming days of hearts I will dedicate my day remembering the days we shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment