Monday, February 13, 2012

white love

Its my lola's birthday!!!she is the best grandmother in the world to me, the best mother in the world to all her children..and she will always be...i love you lola...so much that it hurts...it hurt me to see how hard you worked for me and for the family.Thank you for all the sacrifices, the support and the trust you give to me.You are supposed to be enjoying from the fruit of your labor but again you choose to go all the hard way for me to reach this far..though i did my best to make you happy to reciprocate all the good things you give me.. still i feel it in my heart that its not enough and it will never be enough for me. How i wish i could do better every time..God knows how much i wanted to make you happy, wanted to lighten up your load and to make  eveything to be easy for you.
But for now i can do nothing about it but to be a good girl you want me to be. For a long time now, I dream to give you my best someday...on the day when i am capable enough to carry all the loads you shoulder.
I love you lola and oh how i love all those wrinkles, the gray hair and everything about you. I always pray to God for your happiness and good health through out a lifetime. I love you and thank you for playing  a big part of my life..for making me as what i am now..for opening the greater possibilities and for most of the time for helping me out..i will be forever grateful to you and to God Almighty of having you. Take care always because i love you beyond compare and more than life itself .Happy happy birthday! wishing you many more birthday to come, good health, and may all your heart desires will come true.I wanted the best for you and i hope the Lord will grant me the capability to make you happy.. just wanted to make you happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment